This project reflects the rebranding of Winter Park Cycles in collaboration with Ward Bates, owner and former adman turned cyclists. This exclusive cycle shop focusses on the harder-to-find brands— “the cool stuff.” And these guys aren’t bike snobs by any means, they just know there is a lot more out there than Trek, Specialized, and Cannondale. Why ride what everyone else does?
What’s special about Winter Park Cycles?
- They are experts. Every person on their staff is an active rider and they use what we sell. If they don’t like it, they don’t sell it.
- They have the stuff you won’t see in other shops. The hard to find stuff – the cool stuff!
- They are an authorized dealer for every brand in our store. That means warranty support.
- They make sure that our mechanics stay certified and current with new technology and products. Your bike is also insured while it’s in their care.
- They are central Florida’s bike fit professionals. They will not sell you a bike that does not fit you. If you insist on a certain size, ok, but it’s their goal to make sure that whatever you buy is the best bike for you.
- They have a dedicated Retul fit studio next door, at the The Fit Lab, where they have the latest in fitting technology. You can schedule a mid-day bike fit, maybe a quick ride to test the new position, and then head back to work without anyone knowing you left.
Winter Park Cycles is an authorized dealer for: Cervelo, Pinarello, Scott, Orbea, Zipp, Mavic Wheels, Edge Wheels, Reynolds Wheels, Easton Wheels and Components, Giordano, Mavic Apparel, Sidi Shoes, Gu, Clif, 1st Endurance, Hammer Nutrition and many, many more lines.
If you’re in Orlando, check them out.
Winter Park Cycles
3014 Corrine Drive
Orlando, Florida 32803